Bobo’s Oat Bars – Sales & Marketing Assistant – BevNET.com Beverage Industry Job Listing
Position Title: Sales & Marketing Assistant
Company Overview: At Bobo’s Oat Bars everything we create is made with love and baked by hand using wholesome, simple ingredients you can find in your own kitchen. Working at Bobo’s is a labor of love. Our experienced staff exudes integrity, grit, passion, and a unified desire to share the love of Bobo’s and our products from their hearts to others. Bobo’s employees embrace and reflect the Bobo’s values being collaborative, adaptable, passionate, persevering, and fun-loving.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary range is $50,000-$55,000, annually
- Benefits include bonus potential, health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with 4% company match, equity shares, sick and vacation leave
Position Summary: The Bobo’s Sales & Marketing assistant is the go-to person for sales & marketing support. They’re the eyes and ears of the sales team and also their best hope for supporting our customers. This position will not only be tasked with providing support to our sales team, but also working with our marketing team to create brand awareness, engage our online community, and help manage our consumer events. For this Rockstar, no job is too big or too small and they’re willing to learn anything new to complete tasks.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sample Program Management – ownership of backend inventory for our internal sales team Shopify site, coordinating large sample orders for key customers, brokers and distributors as well as marketing shipments
- Assist with systems management for key retailers such as Retail Link, 1 World Sync, Dot Expressway, Walmart.com, and HEB OFX, and more.
- Assist with set up forms for customers and distributors
- Manage our tradeshow process from start-to-finish, from sign up to sample ordering and tracking.
- Own and organize assets for sales and marketing, including Dropbox Management, maintaining product assets and assisting in the distribution of assets
- Work to maintain online listings across retailers with the most up-to-date imagery and assets
- Assist with national events and demos
- Assist with swag inventory management, including orderings of print materials
- Other marketing related duties as needed, including assistance with packaging projects, the ambassador program, and others.
- Lead set up with key customers, ensuring items are set up accurately and correctly
- Own and manage accuracy of price lists and item specs
- Organize and upkeep selling presentation and ensure most recent data is readily available for the sales team
- Manage customer timelines to ensure deadlines are met for sell in and order fulfilment.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Autonomous, self-starter able to work cross-functionally
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
- Ability to work collaboratively with team as well as independently
- Self-motivated, a “doer” and results driven
- Creative spirit and can-do attitude
- Works with integrity
- Incredibly detail oriented
Education / Experience Desired:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- CPG / Food & Beverage industry experience
Language / Mathematical / Reasoning Ability:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Shopify
- Knowledge of Adobe
- Exceptional time management skills
- Knowledge of natural products industry a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to grip and handle objects; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include looking at a computer screen and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to travel, drive a motor vehicle, and communicate using telephone and email.
Travel Required: Some travel required <20%
Location: This position is hybrid-remote but must be based in the Boulder-Denver-Loveland Colorado area, with frequent travel to our Loveland office.